USB-C Audio Interface with 2 channels in/ 2 out dedicated for audiotest.
A cost-efficient, no compromise dual-channel audio interface, with high performance and great specifications.
It does not get more straight-forward, compact and robust than this.
The AudioConnect 2 offers fast setup, auto population and device calibration and built-in microphone power/ conditioner for Prepolarized microphones (ICP, IEPE…)
- Sample rates up to 192kHz
- 2 input channels that can be independently configured as TEDS-compatible microphone inputs with constant current bias, microphone inputs with constant voltage bias, or regular line-in. Inputs feature selectable 0/20dB input gain with level and overload indicators.
- 2 line output channels for driving powered speakers, amplifiers etc.
- A low noise, low distortion, headphone amplifier to power headphones or monitor the audio signal.
- A Single USB-C connection to interface with the computer AND provide microphone power.
- Error-proof operation with exclusive software control (no front panel knobs), input protection, and BNC connectors.
- Automatic configuration with SoundCheck.